Which Confidential Waste Disposal Service is for me?
Are you producing confidential waste disposal?
Do you require certificates of destruction?
Are you looking to increase your recycling rates?
Are you worried about identity fraud?
If you've answered "yes" to any of the above then Lombard Recycling can help. We offer a range of
confidential waste services including; on-site confidential shredding and our "call up" paper shredding service
- Regular service – if you regularly produce confidential waste you may want to choose our regular disposal service. This involves scheduled collections and you can opt for bins or consoles to suit your workplace environment. After destruction all shredded waste is recycled at UK paper mills.
- Onsite (mobile) shredding – if you would like to witness the shredding of your confidential waste, our operatives will bring a specialist shredding truck to your premises and dispose of your waste then and there.
- Call-up service – if you want secure confidential shredding or waste disposal but you don’t want to commit to a contract, our call-up service could be ideal. Telephone or fill in an online quote form and we’ll send you sacks to fill; then contact us when your waste is ready for collection and we will carry out onsite or off-site disposal, as you specify.
Why use Lombard?
- We adhere to the European standard E15713 and have ISO9001 accreditation.
- Our premises are audited twice yearly.
- We are member of the BSIA (British Security Industry Association) and NAID Europe.
- We never subcontract.
- Our services comply with Principle 7 of the Data Protection Act (1998)
- We guarantee the secure disposal of confidential information which is then recycled in UK paper mills.
The collection of the material (and we have various Containers options whatever you require) and its subsequent disposal is fully audited – a receipt is issued on the point of collection. If security sacks are the chosen method of transportation, we give each sack its own unique tag and serial number and the vehicle in which they are transported is live tracked. Once the confidential data has been taken to the secure site for shredding, on completion of the process, a Certificate of Destruction is issued.
For more information complete our Request quote form or call us on 0800 389 9309.